ElevateBio is a technology-driven cell and gene therapy company, accelerating access to the cutting-edge technologies and expertise to change the future of medicine. Our integrated technologies model offers turnkey scale and biotechnological capabilities to power cell and gene therapy processes, programs, and companies to their full potential.
ElevateBio is looking for a motivated candidate with strong technical expertise and management experience to lead our RNA team and advance our circRNA platform. This role will have a strong focus on working with cross-functional teams and external partners, as well as building up our platform to explore new applications and drive innovation for our technology. The candidate will leverage their communication, management, and leadership skills to drive projects on ex vivo and in vivo gene therapy programs. The desired candidate will have a strong background in RNA molecular biology, purification, and experience managing multiple direct reports in a highly collaborative environment.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Drive development of the circRNA platform and strategy to deliver impactful improvement to the technology.
- Collaborate effectively within internal cross-functional teams to execute on key projects
- Manage CDMOs and explore new vendors for production and development
- Contribute creatively with scientists on molecular and experimental design to drive platform development of circRNA
- Effectively handle multiple projects across internal teams and drive projects to meet accelerated timelines
- Evaluate new technologies and assess feasibility for platform improvements
- Manage multiple direct reports by providing mentorship and development opportunities
- PhD with 9 years industry experience or MS/MA with 12 years+ industry experience
- Experience managing teams and individual contributors in industry is required
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate across teams is critical
- Must have previous RNA experience, including working with in-vitro transcribed RNA
- Prior experience with tech transfer, analytical testing, and FPLC/HPLC highly desirable
- Broad range of molecular biology techniques and Geneious/Benchling software desired
Why Join ElevateBio?
ElevateBio is accelerating access to the cutting-edge technologies and expertise that will change the future of medicine. Our ecosystem combines multiple R&D technology platforms – including Life Edit, a next-generation, full-spectrum gene-editing platform; a proprietary induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) platform, and an RNA, cell, protein, and vector engineering platform – with BaseCamp®, our end-to-end genetic medicine cGMP manufacturing and process development business, to power the discovery and development of advanced therapeutics.
With these leading-edge platforms and capabilities, we are enabling a broad breadth of biopharmaceutical companies in the development of their novel cell and gene therapies while also building our own innovative pipeline of cellular, genetic, and regenerative medicines. Together, we aim to be the dominant engine inside the world’s greatest scientific advancements harnessing human cells and genes to alter disease.
To power the creation of life-transforming cell and gene therapies, at a speed the world deserves.
We seek to be the world’s most indispensable cell and gene therapy technology company, redefining how companies operate, how products are created and how disease is treated.
ElevateBio is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. ElevateBio will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.